Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Brain is Tired

Is it weird that I'm kind of sad the semester is almost over? I had to do a lot of work to keep my grades up and it wasn't without bitching and moaning a little, but I really did enjoy what I learned this semester and I very much liked the people I got to meet. It will be nice to not worry about turning in assignments for a while and reads some books that I have been wanting to read, or reread; plus I get to spend more time with my little monsters and my husband too which is my favorite part. I also get to get back on track with working our and running, especially running. I actually crave running when I don't for a few days. I took my older son running with me today. We ran a little over 2 miles and he was a soldier. He got a little tired at the end and he told me, "Mommy I just have to push myself." I was impressed. I think that running might give us some quality time together. It really has become an important part of my life. I really want to do a half marathon or at least a 5k or 10k. I really wanted to do the local rock n roll marathon that is in January, but I'm gonna have to pray and think about that one a little more because it costs a good amount to register. Well, I kind of feel like my brain is tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment