Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

What The Hell?!!

So last Wednesday my oldest was puking his guts up all night. On Friday I was puking my guts up all night and I'm still recovering, and now I'm about to go pick up my husband because he has it coming out the other end at work. What the hell?!! Maybe what God is trying to tell me is that instead of planning to do all of these lists of things that I want to do, I need to focus on relaxing and taking better care of my health and my family's health so that we don't get sick so much anymore. I have been sick or taking care of someone who is sick my entire winter break. It's ridonkulous! I have a couple things that are non-negotiable to do before school starts (organizing the desk and my school notes) but I kind of give up on the other stuff. I guess I'm going to have to let go of being such a control freak and just let things happen organically. My OCD is yelling at me right now for saying that, but stress is just bad for business and I'm tired of being tired of being sick or my little people being sick. AND THEN, I was totally going through caffeine withdrawal. I couldn't figure out why I was having an all day headache since Saturday and then today my stomach finally felt well enough to have coffee (it's like my crack!) and I haven't had a headache all day. Isn't that horrible? I'm a coffee whore! Everyone has their vice I guess, it's just a good thing that mine tastes so delicious! LOL!

So I was looking over my class schedule today and I was trying to get out of taking a statistics class, but it turns out that I need that class in order to get my AA (Finally!) and I can't get away with taking an online Spanish class like I wanted to which would have been easier. That would be TOO easy. It's cool though I need a semester with a heavy course load because when I get to ASU there will be no B.S.-ing about classes. I will have to take what I need no matter how difficult the course load will be. I might as well get used to it now. At least I'll be done with math after this semester. Looking at all that lies before me as far as classes go is daunting sometimes, but I'm equally excited and I kind of can't wait to see how well I can do it. I feel like I'm finally up to the challenge and it will be more fun, and more work, than I think it will be, but in the long run I will absolutely love it. I've never been so excited about anything in my life. I wish everyone could feel like this when they look at their future. It's what I want more than anything for my boys. At times I wish I had felt like this when I was in college before because if I had, I would have finished everything that I wanted to, but at the same time, I don't think that I would be as appreciative of everything and I wouldn't be able to set the example I am setting for my boys and for my husband. As much as everything sucks (finances, sickness, etc.), MY LIFE IS GREAT!!

1 comment:

  1. You ever thought GOD was telling you to follow different lists? Member the book that helped? "Seven Habits for Highly Effective People" And "You'Ve Got to Read This Book!: 55 People Tell the Story of the Book That Changed Their Life"

    "Live Laugh Love" "Happiness Joy Laughter"

    ReplyDelete